Thursday, March 10, 2011

A (Un)Healthy Relationship


Hey everyone! How are you doing today? So I survived another math test, hopefully my 3rd to last one ever. Yesterday I was up in the wee hours of the night just trying to finish my homework, but even though I was almost literally drowning in papers I still had time to re-do my nails. So just last Saturday I ordered the China Glaze Crackel nail polish in all 6 colors and it just arrived yesterday. I have to say they're pretty sweet. I put a really bright white base coat on and let it dry completely and then tried something I saw on NailTalez blog that she had done and played around with it. By the way, NailTalez is doing a giveaway and its pretty sweet, so if you have a desire to get some brand spankin' new nail polish go enter the contest before its over!! Well, I'll post next time I change my nails, ( which will most likely be tomorrow.) Sincerly Aly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment