Friday, April 22, 2011

A Day Off

It's been awesome to finally get a day off from everything! Granted I still have work later today, but I love work so thats not a problem. So today I went with a nail design with the oblique line in black that I just love so much over a pink that I've been dieing to use. The pink I got from Forever 21 and the black is called 'ebony hates chris' and its from the wet and wild line. Then the gold color of the stamp is Luxe from Orly. I really like these nails and I hope they last Easter weekend, if not then I guess I'll just repaint them tomorrow and you'll get a post a lot sooner!
I'm sorry that I didn't clean them off any more then I did, but when I took this picture they were still in the drying phase and I didn't want to accidentally ruin them!


Sincerely, Aly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment