Sunday, April 17, 2011

Worst Time of the Year (Not really but kind of...)

Spring, what a beautiful time of year. All the lawns come back greener then ever, everyone becomes less grumpy, cold food becomes more appitizing and of course my eyes revolt and go on strike because of the blossoming trees. I've yet for them to react as badly as they did last year, (it was awful!) but I also have been avoiding blossoming trees like a rabbit avoids a wolf. I purposly walk on different sides of the road just so I don't have to walk underneath them and let the pollen fall on me. The weird thing is I was never allergic to pollen untill I went up to a summer camp about 6 years ago and everything just went down hill.

I'm actually pretty upset about my allergies because I love being near flowering trees, I just feel they're so serene. I planned one day on going to japan during their spring and just seeing their cherry tree's in full bloom, but after the catastropic events that have happened there I'm not sure if I'll be going there in the near future. But because I love blossoms so much I decided to try again at cherry blossom nails and I have to say they turned out pretty darn cute! I got the idea from someones video on youtube. I loved how she did hers and so I tried to get mine as close to hers as possible but mine are no-where near as professional as hers were but all well, I'm still learning :)



Well I'm off to cause some havoc with my allergies ;)


Sincerly, Aly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment